Sunday, December 4, 2011

Bane Thralls and Bane Lord Tartarus




 Well I've waited a while to post these up. Now that I have a complete set of photos, here they are. The Bane Thralls seem to be one of the most powerful units in the Cryx faction and the game of Warmachine itself. They are beastly in close combat and they have a couple of things that help them get there quickly and unscathed.
Model wise I'm liking how they turned out however, I'm just not 100% done with them yet. Seems to be the case with all of these models that after pictures I decide to highlight them a little further. The standard bearer also needs a design or something on his standard. Just not sure what to put. There are a few symbols in the Cryx book that would work, if anyone reading this knows the symbols I'm talking about, I could use a suggestion or two. Another thing I'm considering is using some Forge World rust weathering powder on the armor in very small amounts to add some depth. And it might break up their flat dark look. That would take a test model that might get ruined in the process so maybe I won't. At any rate these guys have been quite a crutch for me in my last 10-15 games. It will be interesting to start playing without them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment