Sunday, March 18, 2012

Re-finished Bane Thralls with Tartarus

     Hello everyone, I've been saying that I would go back and add highlights to some of my stuff. I have the first batch of re-finished minis done and photos taken. Here they are. I would like to put some 'before and after' photos together but I don't think it's all that necessary. And in addition to re-finishing a lot of guys I also finished up my last four Bane thralls, so I have a full unit now. I decided to go ahead and two-tone my bases so that the front arcs are clearly visible, and added some moss here and there to add more contrast.

No comments:

Post a Comment