Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Scavenger


     Another light jack for my Cryx army. And it truly is becoming an army. I've collected almost the entire range of Cryx models now, lots of painting in the future. My goal is to complete enough stuff to use a couple lists at the hardcore tournament this coming Lock n' Load. As far as I've been told hardcore only really means "fully painted". So we'll see, I am a pretty slow painter but I may be able to do it.
     This is the Scavenger for Cryx. I decided to break my trend of using P3 Cryx Bane Base as the base color for the body and went with Citadel Chaos Black instead. I think it turned out nice, but I like the dark green a little bit better. I dislike stripping models when not completely necessary so I'll be keeping this one black. Think I'll have to add a couple more black jacks to the army to add a sense of uniformity. Perhaps I'll start adding more black components to my mostly dark green models. Or maybe I'll just go back to using dark green and this little guy will be different than the rest. I haven't really decided yet. Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment